Publisher Manager fluent in Arabic
Are you ready to impact the way the world experiences online advertising? We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic, and responsive Publisher Manager to join our sales team. In this role, you will focus on two things: bringing in new business and managing existing accounts. To accomplish this, you will approach and develop new leads daily, qualify prospects, lead and close negotiations, then coordinate with internal departments to onboard your clients smoothly, all while ensuring their satisfaction through attending their needs.
What you will do...
- Build and manage a sales pipeline, identify prospects, qualify new opportunities, proactively approach publishers and ensure active follow-up.
- Manage the acquisition and onboarding of new publishers while following the publisher screening process.
- Maintain regular contact with publishers, build key relationships, and update all account records.
- Ensure a smooth handover into production by working closely with the product and tech teams.
- Conduct post-onboarding follow-up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize the results of the publishers.
- Achieve sales forecasts set and delegated by management.
- Be a role model and representative of the Adcash culture both internally and externally.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- 1-4 years digital advertising sales experience
- proven full-cycle sales experience – (See Above)
- demonstrated ability to meet sales targets
- understanding of different ad formats, such as display, site-under, native and interstitial ad formats
- multilingual skills: English and Arabic are a must; any additional language is a plus
- strong interpersonal skills, building relationships is second nature to you!
- impeccable communication skills – you can get your point across in presentations, face-to-face and in writing
- great adaptability – you have a “can-do” attitude and approach change positively
- flexibility – you seamlessly move from solo work to teamwork and back again
- a skill to work in a team – you can learn and work easily in a team environment, and bring your quality to improve team performance
- well-honed multitasking and time management skills, a so-called organizational maestro
A little bit about Adcash
Adcash is an industry-leading media buying tool for digital advertisers, media buyers and ad networks worldwide. Our team has been rocking the ad tech industry since 2007 and we’ve offices in Tallinn, Barcelona and Sofia.
Our mission is to reshape the future of online advertising by making it simple and accessible to every business. We have more than 10 thousand active campaigns worldwide that are shown in 249 countries and regions that reach more than 200 million unique internet users per day.
People are our greatest asset and we’re constantly looking for talented people to join our team. Our inspirational and innovation-driven work environment, ambitious projects and an incredibly talented team are just a few reasons why you should join Adcash!
We're not afraid to move mountains and shake the foundations of the online advertising business in order to create the very best tools for our clients!
Do you wish to join our fun-loving team, full of data-driven innovators and passionate collaborators? We'd love to hear from you! Please send us your resume in English.
Don’t forget to check out our Instagram account to find out more what it is to be an Adcasher!