Full Stack Developer
The Adcash strategy is moving towards all things self-service. We already have a bunch of pretty cool tools built for our users, but sky's the limit - we always want to be better. Here’s where you come in. We're seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative self-service solutions around.
What you will do...
- Work on mission-critical customer-facing products that are used worldwide and serve advertisements to millions of people (processing up to 150K events per second in our application layer).
- Collaborate with Product Owners within a small cross-functional team.
- Have opportunities to grow as a developer as well as testing yourself in other fields of IT (DevOps, Big Data or Machine Learning).
- Drive your own initiatives.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- self-starter spirit and a collaborative, "can-do" attitude
- professional experience 2+ years with PHP
- strong object-oriented programming and application design abilities
- excellent knowledge in relational databases (MySQL)
- proficiency in code versioning with GIT Feature Branch Workflow
- experience in:
- unit and acceptance testing
- NoSQL databases (Redis, Elastic Search)
- Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration systems
- web services API integration
- fundamental security practices for building customer-facing projects
- excellent English language skills
A little bit about Adcash
Adcash is an industry-leading media buying tool for digital advertisers, media buyers and ad networks worldwide. Our team has been rocking the ad tech industry since 2007 and we’ve offices in Tallinn, Barcelona and Sofia.
Our mission is to reshape the future of online advertising by making it simple and accessible to every business. We are using a service-oriented approach when developing our applications. For the developer, this translates as participating in: protocol definition between different APIs and services, implementation of authentication and authorization systems, architecture definition of scalable service suite.
In terms of the tech stack, we offer plenty of diversity. We are welcome to new suggestions for languages/frameworks/technologies. We believe there is the most suitable tool for every problem. Due to the high traffic volumes and their volatility we use bleeding-edge technologies to keep up with the scale. Developers participate in the design and implementation of those solutions.
Some impressive figures that show the scale of our operations:
- 90B requests per month;
- between 1000 and 1500 servers;
- between 5000 CPU cores and 6000 CPU cores to handle the requests;
- 17TB of RAM for our data platform.
Do you wish to join our fun-loving team, full of data-driven innovators and passionate collaborators? We'd love to hear from you! Please send us your resume in English.
Don’t forget to check out our Instagram account to find out more what it is to be an Adcasher!