Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who will be responsible for manual testing of the Adcash platform and related products. You are our ideal candidate if you are genuinely motivated and interested in testing, have previous experience in QA, like working in a team, and are not afraid to question status quo and suggest improvements to the processes.
What you will do...
- Test new and existing functionality.
- Work closely with development teams to improve the quality of the software, as well as the processes around quality assurance.
- Discuss upcoming features with developers and product owners, participate in defining acceptance criteria for tasks, and create testing plans.
- Participate in planning meetings, tasks breakdown sessions, retrospectives, and daily standup meetings together with development teams.
- Suggest improvements to the existing processes.
- Promote quality-centered culture around the company.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- genuine interest and previous experience in testing
- technical background and a big motivation to learn
- willingness to take ownership over the quality of delivered software
- solution-oriented approach
- strong communication skills
- friendly and positive attitude
- ability to work effectively in a team
What would be a bonus...
- experience working in an agile team
- understanding of security threats
A little bit about Adcash
Adcash is an industry-leading media buying tool for digital advertisers, media buyers and ad networks worldwide. Our team has been rocking the ad tech industry since 2007 and we’ve offices in Tallinn, Barcelona and Sofia.
Our mission is to reshape the future of online advertising by making it simple and accessible to every business. We have more than 10 thousand active campaigns worldwide that are shown in 249 countries and regions that reach more than 200 million unique internet users per day.
People are our greatest asset and we’re constantly looking for talented people to join our team. Our inspirational and innovation-driven work environment, ambitious projects and an incredibly talented team are just a few reasons why you should join Adcash!
We're not afraid to move mountains and shake the foundations of the online advertising business in order to create the very best tools for our clients!
Do you wish to join our fun-loving team, full of data-driven innovators and passionate collaborators? We'd love to hear from you! Please send us your resume in English.
Don’t forget to check out our Instagram account to find out more what it is to be an Adcasher!